Online Property Tax Terms and Conditions
- This is self assessment form.
- Tax payer responsible for accuracy of information like covered area, rebate and exemption category etc.
- The onus of correct tax payment is with the tax payer and even if the software makes wrong calculations.
- M.C.Kharar will make all possible effort to keep site running and to make accurate calculations.
- Do not attempt your transaction second time if you have already attempted, please check your amount is debited from your bank account, if amount is debited and not updated in M.C.Kharar website, then please mail us all the details on our mail ID email@example.com
- This Receipt will be valid only subject to the realization of the payment.
- Only Taxes of Municipal Council KHARAR can be paid by On-Line Payment.
- The access paid is not re-fundable. It will be adjusted by next session Property Tax Amount. The necessary orders for the refund of the extra money will be executed by the E O, Municipal Council KHARAR.
- There is no provision of cancellation of Property Tax Returns in Municipal Council KHARAR Website Location.
- The person visiting this website will fill in his credit/debit card details, agree to pay the amount. A receipt will be generated after successful online payment. He/She is than advised to take a printout of this receipt.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions prescribed for regulation of Online Debit card /Credit Card Payment facilities by Municipal Council KHARAR.
- Tax Payer means any person who desires to pay his or her tax according to his or her assessment using the online payment facility to the Merchant (Municipal Council KHARAR) over the Payment Gateway.
- Merchant means any person who owns or manages or operates the Merchant Establishment through a physical establishment and/or a website www.mckharar.in
- Service means, providing online payment facilities to Tax Payers, who agree to the terms and condition set forth in this document. Standard of Service means, Service with reasonable care and skill.
- These Terms form the contract between the Tax Payer and Municipal Council KHARAR for the Service offered.
- The Payment Gateway Provider’s shall validate the Credit Card/Debit Card details provided by the Tax Payer during the course of a transaction.
- This Service shall be provided at the discretion of Municipal Council KHARAR which reserves the right to add, revise, suspend in whole or in part any of the services provided by it, without any notice and it shall be binding on the Tax Payer. By using the Service, the Tax Payer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Tax Payer is aware that in case of Online payment over the Payment Gateway, the Tax Payer will not sign the charge-slips at the time of making the payment though the Payment Gateway. Accordingly, the Tax Payer accepts that, in the event of any dispute regarding the authenticity or validity of such a payment, for any reason whatsoever, the Tax Payer shall be liable to pay the outstanding amount payable. Municipal Council KHARAR shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for the same.
- Municipal Council KHARAR has no obligation to verify the authenticity of any payment made from the Tax Payer’s Password.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Indian law. All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with, or as a result of this Terms and Conditions or otherwise relating hereto, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in Kharar only.
- SEVERABILITY: If any one or more of the terms and conditions mentioned here are for any reason held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining terms and conditions will be unimpaired and will remain in force and effect.
FOR PAYMENT GATEWAY ANY BANK MASTER/VISA CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD CAN BE USED FOR MAKING PAYMENTS.
Debit card issued by any bank can be used for online payment of property tax but the card holder is advised to ensure the card has been enabled for online transaction.
For Online payment / receipt generation / double payment problems
Call : (between 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM on working days)
OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org